Help, I'm LOCKED OUT.
If your Flight
Reservation appears in
the schedule, or you are
from scheduling, it is due to one or more of
the following reasons:
- Non-payment of a flight
- Partial payment of a flight
- FAA Medical not current (as recorded on your Club Profile)
- BFR not current (as recorded on your Club Profile)
- Non-payment of Club Dues
- Unsafe operation of Club Aircraft
- Club Currency (have not flown in the last 90 days) Or, we need to talk to you before you fly a WESTWIND aircraft.
If your Flight Reservation does appear in RED on the schedule, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED to act as Pilot-in-Command of a WESTWIND aircraft. You are not covered by our insurance policy and are not considered a "Member in Good Standing". Resolve any issues before flying.
QUESTION AND ANSWERS(Q&A) page to have most of your general questions answered.
BEFORE YOU CALL anyone,
1) Check your Schedulepoint profile to verify that your Member Data is current (BFR date / Medical,etc.).
2) Log into your account to verify that Membership Dues are being deducted.
3) Check your logbook to verify that you paid for your last flight.
Email Member Support with your current Pilot Data or contact information and we will update your profile. For all other issues, email Member Support or call (909)771-4211 for assistance.